}

Thursday 9 April 2015

NEW Barry M Sunset Nail Paint: First Impressions

I've been so busy with my university work and getting my dissertation written that my blog has been entirely neglected recently but I couldn't resist writing a post about the new Barry M Sunset Nail Paints!

As soon as I heard about the release of these new polishes I couldn't wait to try them and I haven't been disappointed.

I'm going to a christening on Sunday so picked up the pretty nude shade 'Do It Like A Nude' along with the Sunset Topcoat and applied them as soon as I got home yesterday.






The quality of this polish is just amazing and looks as though I've had gel nails done at a salon, but just at a fraction of the price! The only problem I had with the shade is that I needed three coats rather than the advised two as it was not quite opaque after two, but this is to be expected with such a light shade and isn't a big deal when considering the results!



The polish is supposed to last up to ten days so I'll take pictures every couple of days to show you all how well they last and put up an updated post.



Have you tried the Sunset polishes? What did you think? 

What colour should I buy next?

Laura x

7 comments:

 
Images by Freepik